Date Started: Friday, August 3rd, 2007.
Date Finished: Monday, August 13th, 2007.
Yarn Used: KnitPicks Essential in Pumpkin.
Needles Used: KnitPicks 6" DPNs, US 2
Modifications: I did regular k1p1 ribbing for the cuff, replaced all of the purls with knits in the stitch pattern, and did a slip-stitch heel-flap.
I'm finally getting GOOD at picking up stitches (yay!) and the second sock seriously felt like it flew off the needles. I usually don't like lacey patterns very much, but there's just something about this pattern that I find such a joy to knit and so beautiful to wear.
I'm so very taken with these socks that on Tuesday I cast on another pair. In yet another Project Spectrum color: brown. Using yet more KnitPicks Essential (this time in Chocolate) and the same lovely KnitPicks DPNs. I'm already on the gusset of the first sock:
But these are even more modified. The cuff this time is 2x2 rib and I also only worked 4 repeats (instead of 6) before the heel flap. Again with the slip-stitch heel, though. I already love these socks.
|buy nexium online |
November 21, 2011 07:14 AM PST
Nice post.Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful!Iím still waiting for some interesting thoughts from your side in your next post thanks! I had really superb info is visible in this blog that to using the great technology is visible in this blog.
|Leave a Comment:|